WARNINGIncorrectly applying firmware to a device, applying an incorrect firmware version for the model you are working with or interrupting the firmware update process may render a device unresponsive. By proceeding to download and apply firmware from this page, you are agreeing that Gen IV Technology can not be held responsible for results from the situations described above.
Before proceeding, find the product model sticker on the device you are working with to ensure that it matches the firmware download file in the list below. If you do not find an EXACT match for your device, DO NOT PROCEED.
Last Updated: 12/26/2017
12/26/2017 - Updated firmware for AVR432
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file onto a USB flash drive that has been formatted using FAT-32.
- Insert the USB flash drive into your DVR and go to Main Menu -> System -> Upgrade.
- Use the pull-down in the Select Upgrade File field to select the appropriate firmware file.
- Press the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process. DO NOT INTERRUPT THE UPGRADE PROCESS
- The DVR will reboot automatically upon completing the upgrade process.